Sunday, May 9th is Mother’s Day in Canada, and while we usually celebrate this day with flowers, breakfast in bed and homemade cards, one day is not enough to thank Mothers for everything they do for their children. From that first day that you became a mother, you also became a cook, a housekeeper, a laundress, personal assistant, taxi driver, teacher, coach, personal shopper, nurse, waiter, party planner, therapist and a money dispensing machine, working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with no pay, days off, or benefits. Let us help Mothers get the “Thank You” they deserve. Here are some ideas to help the children express their love for their Mom.
- Make handprints and a poem and insert them into construction paper cards.
- Take wooden blocks and mod podge photos of the child on them, they are great paper weights for Mom’s desk at work.
- Make “I Luv You” paper flower cards on a stick, the flower card will open up to a picture of the child and the words: “I Luv You”!
- Take small clay flower pots, have the child paint them and then stuff them with bite size chocolates.
- Make handprints and footprints flowers on a stick and put them into construction paper vases.
- Let your imagination run wild and come up with inventive ways to say “Thank You”
Becoming a mother is the most life-altering, paradigm-shifting and priority-changing experience of a lifetime and it can be rewarded with a hug, a smile, a kiss, and a handmade card that will be kept for a lifetime.
If you would like to have a paradigm shift in childcare management, then give us a call for a demonstration and a 30-day free trial of our esiKidz.com childcare software. Visit our website at www.esikidz.com childcare software, email us at email@example.com or call us at 778-552-7133
Happy Mother’s Day from Esikidz.com childcare software.